Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 Day Yoga Challenge

Alright, so today was day one of the start to my new adventure, a 30 day Yoga Challenge. I am going to do and learn a more advanced yoga move everyday for the next 30 days. I am hoping that this will help increase my flexibility and range of motion so that it will carry over into my weight training and help my muscle grow but also look longer and leaner.

Also, I have made it my mission and goal to be able to do the splits, so I am hoping that this yoga challege works. Today's move was really basic and beginner. We will see just how difficult they get. I am following http://www.dashana.com/ on youtube. She is amazing at yoga and I hope that I will be able to be half as flexible as her someday!

Day one...check!

4 comments:

  1. you might also be able to start levitating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jorg - Well levitating is saved for another goal at another time ;)

    Daddy - Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what was the "Yoga" move yesterday?

    ReplyDelete