Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boot Camp 2/27

As usual Jerome kicked out butts at Saturday morning boot camp! There is never any doubt about that! Yet, I was feeling pretty good and motivated at the end of the hour so I decided to continue going! I choose to do more sleds and the bike and I was super excited because I ended up burning more than 1,000 calories total! It was definitely a killer workout but I was on such a workout high after, even despite the tiredness! Plus, we had a race that morning on the sleds and I was racing against a good friend that I train with that is a track star and is rated in the top 5 of her age group! She is pretty awesome! So of course we are assumed and figured that she was going to win and so the race was going to be for second between me, and the other two girls that were racing. Yet, I totally kicked some butt and WON! It was awesome! The other girls were fighting about who got 2nd place, when I so nicely reminded them that it didn't matter because 2nd place still meant they lost! All and all it was an amazing workout and morning! :)


This is a short video towards the end of the two hours of Bridgette (the track star) and I pushing some sleds!

I rocked it this workout and felt pretty good! I would say 2 hours and 5 minutes and 1023 calories is pretty awesome! :)



























Here is Jas, Bridgette, and I doing our cool down and definitely all a little exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun Bee! Keep working hard it is going to pay off in a few weeks!!! Trust me

    ReplyDelete